The Chamber represents the membership by partnering with over 17 boards and regional organizations, including the Ashe Economic Development Commission. In addition, we coordinate activities with 7 area Chambers and High Country Host, our regional marketing host.
Our Chamber is committed to fostering relationships with industry leaders and advancing workforce and economic development in our county.
- Fostering Relationships with Industry Leadership
- Advancing Workforce and Economic Development
- Networking Events and Award Recognition Luncheons
- Statistical Data and Assistance for Business Relocations
Ashe Chamber partners with the Ashe Campus of Wilkes Community College and Ashe County Schools to sponsor:
- Professional Workshops, Classes and Activities
- Entrepreneurial and Educational Seminars
- Assist Members in Growing their Businesses
- Ashe Youth Leadership Program
- Youth Entrepreneurial Programming
- Keep Ashe Beautiful Litter Control Program
Promotion of Your Organzation
We aggressively promote your business:
- 50,000+ hits on our website, AsheChamber.com, where all members are listed by category
- We provide a link on the Chamber website back to your website
- Chamber calendar, featuring member events
- Ashe County Guide, Ashe County’s only official visitor guide, relocation guide and Chamber business directory (12,000 printed annually)
- Each year, the Chamber provides information for the 12,000+ visitors that come to the visitor center
- Ribbon Cuttings - we are ready to assist you with grand openings, ribbon cuttings, ground-breakings and anniversary celebrations
Through the Chamber, we also serve your interests in a number of other ways:
- Visitor & Business Guide Advertising
- Cooperative Advertising with Other Regional Tourism Groups
- Prime display space in Visitor Center available for monthly rental
- Mailing Lists available for Chamber Members
As a Chamber member, you will receive our weekly E-News. Members also have the option of sending in business announcements to be included in the weekly E-News, which goes out to over 500 people.
Tax Deduction – The Chamber serves as an advocate organization for area businesses, so your Chamber membership investment is deductible as a necessary business expense.
Join us monthly at our Chamber Member "BLAST!" Free hors-d’oeuvres and select beverages, along with a cash bar. And there are plenty of opportunities to network with your fellow Chamber members and their guests. Come and have a BLAST!
Join the Ashe County Chamber of Commerce today to enjoy all these benefits and more!